Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

I originally purchased broadband from o2. Can I deal with

Customer Question

Hi, I originally purchased broadband from o2. Can I deal with you, as I'm sure we are part of Sky organisation now.??
JA: What O2 model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I'm using Windows 7 which is now obsolete. Not sure about model of o2 you mean
JA: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This afternoon I inadvertently clicked on "switch user" and the screen went blank..I've tried switching off anon but with no result..The screen is blank
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm not a young person and do not have a great deal of tech knowledge
Category: Computer
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 9 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** Thank you for posting your query in JustAnswer.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question to ensure that I don't miss anything.

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 8 days ago.

Please note:- We’re from Just Answer which is an Independent paid question-answer website, I believe you have reached us by mistake.

If you can help me with more information about the company/website you referring to, I can certainly redirect you to the concerned team.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I was connected to sky broadband and thought I was being connected to them. I did not intend to purchase from this site. I want to cancel my payment
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 8 days ago.

Please use the below link to connect with the support team of Sky:-

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/contacting-sky

I hope this helps.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I do not want to pursue this further. Please cancel my payment and do not request future payments. Thank you
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 8 days ago.

Okay, I will disconnect now.

Stay safe and have a great day.