ExpLari
ExpLari,
Experience:  Expert
117177496

I'm resetting my phone and it's not accepting my password,

Customer Question

I'm resetting my phone and it's not accepting my password
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: today
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: Yes that's what I'm completing now but it won't accept password
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not at the moment thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  ExpLari replied 7 days ago.

Hello, I am Larimar Caldera. Your computer expert, it is a pleasure for me to answer your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 7 days ago.

Dear user, could you please tell me the make and model of your phone?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Nokia c20
Expert:  ExpLari replied 6 days ago.

Dear user, since you forgot the password ***** perform the factory reset from settings you can restore it with hard reset or Recovery mode your Nokia C20 can solve problems that have not been solved with a normal factory reset.

1- First turn off your Nokia C20 completely. If you can not unlock the screen, press and hold the power button for about 20 seconds and the phone will turn off.

2- Keep holding on volume down and power keys together for a few seconds in your Nokia C20. In some devices according to the Android version the combination can be the power key and the volume key up.

3- When the Nokia logo is displayed, release the buttons.

4- Move through the menu with the volume up and volume down keys until you reach the “Recovery Mode” option and press the power button to access.

5- Use the volume up and volume down keys to select the “wipe cache partition” option and press the Power button to activate the option and clear the mobile cache.

6- After a few seconds you will return to the previous screen, with the volume buttons go to the option “wipe data / factory reset” and press the power button to enter. A screen with many NOes and a YES will appear, with the volume keys again go to the YES and press with the power key.

7- After finishing again with the volume keys, click on “reboot system now” and press the power key of your Nokia C20, the device will reboot and take several minutes to start while restoring the device to its factory state and optimizing the applications pre-installed in the system Android 11 (Go edition).

Expert:  ExpLari replied 6 days ago.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @ExpLari Kind regards, Larimar

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I'm just connected to my Gmail now.i think I'm getting there as technology is not my best subject.Thank you for responding to my request.
Expert:  ExpLari replied 6 days ago.

I am always at your service