Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  System Engineer
102326245

On all search google,com and hhtps and capital letter Go to

on all search google,com and hhtps and capital letter Go to this tab instead of search in google chrome from my chrome book even on the every thing button and my google account it said the same response
JA: What Bosch model do you have?
Customer: have a chrome book
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: have it a year and a half
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would like to am i secure online because if it just google.com this is not a safe network and all the numbers that appear are normal. Also when ever i on this site on google page to search google or hrl ( this should be just google search )oblong box appears with caption some item inside and when on one site i logged into ie reed job site i go to cv library a caption from that site

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be helping you today regarding your issue, it's a pleasure speaking to you.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service.

I understand that you need to revert your Chrome search provider back to Google. Is this correct?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi Paul no i have a chrome book and it seems to have changed search from google chrome to google.com even my tabs google chrome but when i search it shows google.com and https etc Go to tab so this is not search google chrome ?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Please answer previous question because i need these answered so i know i am safe online
Google Chrome and Google.com are both the same - both safe.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
the only answer i am going to get secure remote assistant for £22

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
if my mobile phone is infected with a virus this would affect my chrome book same email address on both connected by blue tooth because there seem to be a change to my chrome book

That is correct :-)

Sorry to hear about your issue regarding your Gmail/Google account, I will do my best to provide a solution and excellent support. This is a question that is super common, so don't worry you're in safe hands. Please go to this link -> https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery and start recovering your account. This is the first port of call to restore your account, and I totally understand If you have tried this method before, If you have don't worry... If that link doesn't help you then the only option, for now, is to send them a Request to Restore your account. Please go this link: https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2 Google shall get back to you within few working days (exclude weekends). Thank you for letting me help here. Do you have any more questions? Otherwise, it has been my pleasure and I look forward to helping you on JustAnswer in the future! Stay safe! Andy  

Thank you for our interaction!

As there is no reply, I will mark this as complete for now - feel free to get back in touch :-)

I sincerely ***** ***** issue does not happen again.

If you have any more questions or concerns let me know, and we can talk about a different approach.

Have a wonderful day, and stay safe.