ExpLari
ExpLari,
Experience:  Expert
117177496

I once mis-typed my email address and it is now recorded How

Customer Question

I once mis-typed my email address and it is now recorded How do delete this wrong address
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my correct address is ***@******.*** I want to delete address ***@******.*** letter L is missing
Category: Computer
Expert:  ExpLari replied 6 days ago.

Hello, I am Larimar Caldera. Your computer expert, it is a pleasure for me to answer your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok
Expert:  ExpLari replied 6 days ago.

Dear user, from which browser are you using the account?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No thank you
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Just tell me how
Expert:  ExpLari replied 6 days ago.

Dear user, in order to properly instruct you on how to do this, I need to know from which browser you registered your account.

In any case, it is only a matter of completely clearing the cache of that Internet browser.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 6 days ago.

Another method could be to uninstall the Internet browser and reinstall it.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
How?
Expert:  ExpLari replied 6 days ago.

In order to tell you how I need to know in which internet browser I add the Gmail account

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Is this a scam ?
Expert:  ExpLari replied 6 days ago.

Dear user, I don't know in what way you could be scammed just by telling me in which browser you registered your Gmail account.

Each internet browser has a different procedure to clear the cache.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 6 days ago.

Dear user, it has been a while since I have received a response from you, so I will give you my general answer to your query.

If you are using Internet Explorer, Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox you can quickly clear cache with a keyboard shortcut. While in your browser, press Ctrl + Shift + Delete simultaneously on the keyboard to open the appropriate window.

IMPORTANT: Be sure and close/quit the browser and restart it after clearing the cache and cookies.

If this does not work you can try uninstalling and reinstalling your internet browser, to uninstall it you only need to do the following

Uninstall from the Start menu

1. Select Start and look for the app or program in the list shown.

2. Press and hold (or right-click) on the app, then select Uninstall.

When you reinstall it again you will no longer have any account registered

Expert:  ExpLari replied 6 days ago.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @ExpLari Kind regards, Larimar