K Dismas
K Dismas, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

Can you update my mobile phone number from 07958375005 to my

Customer Question

Can you update my mobile phone number from***********to my new mobile phone which is***********JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: It is not a smart phone, it’s just a pay as you go mobile phone
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone?
Customer: It’s a Doro phone
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have been trying from Monday 1st of August. The problem is that I have forgotten my Email password ***** when I contacted you guys you sent a code to my old mobile phone which no longer exists. I want you to send the code to my new phone so that I can create a new pass word for my Email. Believe me it is a nightmare trying to get this sorted
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  K Dismas replied 6 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** am sorry for the trouble you are facing right now. Also, I'd like to clarify that I have no affiliation with any service provider, store, or account.

To clarify, may I know which account you are having trouble with?

Expert:  K Dismas replied 6 days ago.

Hi, once again. To clarify, may I know which account you are having trouble with?

Expert:  K Dismas replied 6 days ago.

Hi, it seems you are unable to reach back here. For that reason, I will be giving you some steps that could help you resolve your problem. I hope it helps.

Please follow the below instructions:

• I'd want to clarify that I have no affiliation with any company or account.

• In your case, you can try to recover your account using your recovery email instead. 

• Please note that you’ll need to provide the necessary details to prove ownership of your account.

• To reset your account password, please follow the steps below and input your account information.

1. Go to the login page.

2. Enter your username and password.

3. Click forgot password.

4. Provide the necessary details and continue the next steps.

• If the instructions above do not apply to your account, please check your account's support page or help center.

Also, please let me know if you have questions so I can assist you furthermore.

Expert:  K Dismas replied 5 days ago.

Hi, it's me, Kent. I'm just checking by. It seems you are unable to return to this page. I hope everything is okay. I will now close this question. Also, if you are not satisfied with my service or if you have a question related to the problem, please leave a message. Stay safe and have a great day.