Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

After being a Sky customer for many years I am now locked

After being a Sky customer for many years I am now locked out of my Sky emails. tried changing password. no luck. Tried phone contact no luck. I have profound deafness and so my main contact is with my emails. Any ideas

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer right now? A Mac? Or a smartphone?
    2. Approximately, when was the last time that you were able to access the email account that you want to recover now?

Thank you and please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I last had the sky emails on Tuesday 2.08.22. I am using a lap top with windows I have no smart phone.

Hi, thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you through Secure Remote Assistance.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.

Here is the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bbb853ab-47e4-4d68-94c4-1b2f0bdf4394

Best regards,

Jess

Thank you for your patience and for using Secure Remote Assistance. I believe you were able to restore access to your account through Sky's online chat system after relaying the detailed scenario you are having.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time. I will be happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Excellent service. First time I have used this service, as a pensioner with profound hearing loss I find it difficult to contact services by phone. I had been l;ocked out of my Sky emails Jess was able to get me registered with Sky as a person with disabilities which allows me to use the special Sky chat line on my computer. This was very helpful and he explained very fully what he was doing