Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 10 years.
23822421

My washing machine Bush F721Qw start button is flashing but

Customer Question

My washing machine Bush F721Qw start button is flashing but the load inside has stopped. I am unable to open the door or continue with the cycle.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi I have been trying to upload a photo of the machine but isn’t successful. Are you able to confirm if you are awaiting anything further from me to proceed?
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 months ago.
Is the start button flashing steady of flash x times then repeating?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It is constantly flashing
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Seems to be flashing faster now than earlier today
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi James are you able to offer the next step in order to resolving this issue?
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 months ago.
To confirm water is still in the drum and the drum is locked?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
it seems to have stopped midcyle and I only noticed this morning when I logged this call.
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 months ago.
Ok what happens if you set the wash to a drain only cycle 11 o’clock on the dial
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have set it to drain and pressed start/pause buttons this button remains red but nothing happens on the machine?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The person allocated to this case James’s is now showing as offline is this being picked up by someone else???
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I can confirm that after setting to drain and the steady light remaining on start it is now reverted back to a fast flashing light.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please may I request a refund please I have not received a solution and the person who was handling the case appears to be offline. Many Thanks
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 months ago.
I will opt out as I can’t provide the immediate response your seeking.