Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I bought day of the caesars on 6th. It shows up in my cloud

I bought day of the caesars on 6th. It shows up in my cloud in all my kindles accept my 6th kindle
Assistant: How long have you had your 6TH?
Customer: about 6 months I think
Assistant: What have you tried so far?
Customer: it was on charge when I bought the book, so I was reading in my 2nd kindle
Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: but it doesn't show up in my cloud on the 6th kindle, so I can't download it

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and access the book.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm restarting the 6th kindle, will let you know if it shows up in a moment

thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it is showing up now Thank you

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.