Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 10 years.
23822421

I have downloaded ebooks from amazon prime to kindle and at

Customer Question

I have downloaded ebooks from amazon prime to kindle and at first they were alright but now the screen print has gone very large and I cannot readthem
Assistant: When did you last charge your e-reader?
Customer: This is on my tablet and it is almost fully charged, Is this what you mean
Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?
Customer: Not quite sure how to do this
Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have synapptic on my tablet which is for the blind, so I find it difficult to manage
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 6 months ago.

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Do you have a Kindle PaperWhite or Kindle Fire reader or do you have a Kindle app on another tablet?

What are the make and model of your device?