JamesI
JamesI, Engineer
Experience:  Regardless if you need advise on purchasing or fixing an issue with electronics, I can help you.
75967336

I own a projector and my amp is a Denon al24 processing plus

Customer Question

Hi I own a projector and my amp is a Denon al24 processing plus AVC -A11XV and I am trying to find out if I can put an amazon firestick on
Assistant: How long have you had your AL24?
Customer: many years. probably 12
Assistant: What have you tried so far?
Customer: just looking in the back if there is somewhere I can connect the firestick to
Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I just need to know if that is possible or if that means I have to buy another amp for my cinema system in order to watch Netflix and Amazon
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Expert:  JamesI replied 6 months ago.

Looking at the spec of your AVC-A11XV this doesnt support HDMI inputs, and for this reason you wouldnt be able to connect your FireStick into the unit, you could consider a HDMI to analogue converter but you would lose image quality. Personally I would look to upgrade, as you will find more and more technology is moving to 4K and some probably have smart capability already integrated.

Do let me know if you need anything clarified.