Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 10 years.
23822421

I am accustomed to being able to read my Kindle books on my

Customer Question

I am accustomed to being able to read my Kindle books on my computer but the last time I bought a Kindle book it was delivered to my computer but not to my Kindle. How can I transfer it to my Kindle.
Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: I don't know because it was a Christmas present about 8 years ago but I think it is a paperwhite?
Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle?
Customer: Nothing because I am afraid of make a mess of things.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of anything. I would just like feel sure that when I buy the next book it will appear on my Kindle and be available on my computer too. Is it relevant that shortly after buying the book I accessed it first on my computer?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 days ago.
It suggests the kindle isn’t linked to your amazon account all books are stored on the cloud so you may just need to go into the library on the kindle see if you can locate the book and chose to download it.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Will I be charged?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
The book does not appear in my kindle library list although I can read the book on my computer.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am too busy to stay. Please cancel this call and consider the matter closed.