Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 10 years.
23822421

I have a vcr that is not able to eject now Can you please

Customer Question

Hello There I have a vcr that is not able to eject now Can you please tell me if there is a store somewhere that I could take the vcr to for fixing ?
JA: Who makes your media player? How old is it?
Customer: Think the model is Pacific but not certain of its age In truth I do not use it now but I want it for sentimental reasonse reasons
JA: What have you tried so far with your media player?
Customer: I attempted to unplug for days then plug in again to then press eject There is a tape that is stuck half way Think the eject function needs fixing
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really thank you. I just want it to be in working order again I use it for time more than anything Mainly it's because I want it for sentimental reasons
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 15 days ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 13 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you please remove the power to the unit then hold the Eject button and with it held, power on the unit

tell me if it then ejects please