Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Technical expert, from computers to custom home theaters
59725966

I have a Kindle Keyboard. Does it have Bluetooth capability,

Customer Question

I have a Kindle Keyboard. Does it have Bluetooth capability
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have downloaded an Amazon Audio book and want to buy some earphones Should I choose a wireless set?
JA: Anything else you want the E-Reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Does my kindle have NFC connectivity?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

No, a kindle keyboard model would not support bluetooth connections,

however it does have a headphone jack so you can plug in pretty much any wired headphones that you wish.

Nathan

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have cancelled my membership. I don't want any more help. I thought you were part of Amazon and you are clearly NOT.
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

I did not claim to be part of amazon. You may visit the help page for any site matters.

Have a nice day,

Nathan