Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot all consumer electronics devices.
30037186

Since my kindle has been updated I can not download any

Customer Question

Good afternoon since my kindle has been updated I can not download any books on settings WiFi network states not connected , I have always been able to download whilst at home, from my hotspot via my phone and even from other WiFi points around the world , but can’t do any of these, please help ?
JA: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Kindle?
Customer: It shows as network not available ?
JA: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?
Customer: Yes never had a problem before trying to load up some books last week prior to holiday
JA: Anything else you want the E-Reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Tech replied 15 days ago.

I'm sorry about your kindle issue. Please press and hold the Power on / off button on your Kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check. If that does not work, please go to Menu, then Settings, then Menu again, then restore to factory defaults and check.

If needed, you can also read your Kindle books in the Kindle app on a tablet or smartphone. (You can get / install the Kindle app in the Play Store or App Store app icon.)

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=16571048011

You can also sign in your Amazon account at the website below on your computer and read your kindle books there:

https://read.amazon.com

Please let me know if there is still issue. We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.