Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Have received a message from you re order

Customer Question

have received a message from you re order D01-8593733-2485423, that there is a problem with my credit card. Have contacted Nationwide and they say that they have no problem. Your telephone nembers are stating that you are not taking calls. How do I speak to someone?
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Haven't got a smartphone
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Have Not got a smartphone, the query relates to a Kindle book
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Again, it is not a smartphone that I need to talk about. It is about an order for a Kindle book
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 17 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

To update the details via your computer on your Amazon account.

To do this, please do the below steps.

Visit the page for your account - https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

- Log into using your Amazon account (the same Amazon account you have registered on your Kindle)

On the right side select "Settings"

Under 'Kindle Payment Settings' (first option)

Click 'Edit Payment Method'

Change your credit card details.

Restart your Kindle and it will update

It will then be updated

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Have not yet received phone call
Expert:  Richard replied 17 days ago.

I am not able to call sorry, I need you please to do the instructions I gave you, did you read through these?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 17 days ago.

I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for another company. You’ve reached JustAnswer, a paid service that matches people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.

Would you like to continue with a specific question to our Experts, or would you like us to cancel your question and offer a refund?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Did not receive phone call therefore dot charge me and don't call
Expert:  Richard replied 17 days ago.

I have repeated them again below

To do this, please do the below steps.

On the right side select "Settings"

Click 'Edit Payment Method'

Change your credit card details.

Restart your Kindle and it will update

It will then be updated

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I have contacted Nationwide who have removed block on payment of order D01-8593733-2485423 so if Amazon would retry it should go through
Expert:  Richard replied 17 days ago.

Can you please do the instructions I keep sending you?