Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B,
Experience:  ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line at Peopleware
72451768

I have ALEXA but about 6 months ago my router was change i

Customer Question

I have ALEXA but about 6 months ago my router was change i tried without success to get it changed and in frustration cancelled my music subscription. I have this last two days tried to get back online but forgot password ***** iam now locked out and told to contact customer support i have tried in vain to do this can you help
JA: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?
Customer: I tried about 6 months ago when i had my new router but unsuccessful
JA: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?
Customer: yes, i have tried using the Alexa app but my account is locked out because of to many failed attempts
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Jeffrey B replied 15 days ago.

Hello, my name is Jeffrey, I'm happy to assist you today with your Alexa , Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,
Jeffrey

Expert:  Jeffrey B replied 15 days ago.

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff