Steve G.
Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company.
329447

I have a Denon-D250 fi system but have mislaid my user

Customer Question

I have a Denon-D250 hi fi system but have mislaid my user manual and cannot remember the cable connections to each unit. can you advise me where I can obtain a setup diagram. Thank You.
JA: What device are you trying to connect?
Customer: Amplifier-UPO250
JA: How long have you had your AMPLIFIER-UPO250?
Customer: Sorry,Message sent before completing,Amplifier UPO-D250,Pre-Amp UTP-250, CD Player UCD-250, CassettePlayer UDRW-250. This System was purchased in 2000.
JA: Who makes your speaker or sound system?
Customer: Denon.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?
Customer: Not tried connecting anything yet as I do not want to potentially damage the system. It has been boxed for 4 years as I have been working abroad.
JA: Anything else you want the Audio/Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No Thank You.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Steve G. replied 13 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is Steve and I am one of the Home Audio experts here. I am in Maryland and have been helping customers like you on this site since 2005.

I'm sorry to hear about your issue - let's get started!

Manuals are hard to come by, as are rear-view photos of the system. I have however found the manual and have taken a screenshot of the connections page. I have attached it. Please let me know if you need help interpreting it.

Please let me know if you need further help. I'll be here.

All the best.

Steve

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi Steve, thanks for the diagram, have had some success as the amp and pre-amp are now functioning as I can tune and receive radio stations. Unfortunately I am unable to power up the CD and Cassette player, is it possible that an internal fuse has blown ?