Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have just received my fire stick plugged it in to my tv

Customer Question

I have just received my fire stick plugged it in to my tv and power supply
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: panasonic 4years old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes all work fine
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?
Customer: just now cannot get the fire stick to come up on my tv just received my fire stick
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just want to know why it does not work.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 17 days ago.

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 17 days ago.

In order to get the Firestick to display on the TV screen you need to change the TV's Input to the one you are using (for example: HDMI 1, HDMI 2, etc.). You will do this using the original Panasonic remote's Input or "TV/Video" button (whichever it has). Let me know how it goes once you try those steps, and if you still need help, please reply back with the full model number off of the back of the TV.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I have sorted it thanks. Cancel my subscription please.
Expert:  Aric replied 17 days ago.

Glad to hear that. I am not involved in any cancelling or administrative dealings. I'm strictly the site tech. You can use the site help pages for any issues other than the tech question.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ido not require your asistance thank you.
Expert:  Aric replied 17 days ago.

You're welcome and take care.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I have sorted it thank you. will you please cancel my charges please and reply to this message.
Expert:  Aric replied 17 days ago.

I am sending replies on this page- scroll up the page to see all replies. Again I am involved in nothing more than answering tech questions here- I'm not a customer service or billing agent. You can self-cancel by using the WEBSITE HELP PAGES.

Expert:  Aric replied 17 days ago.