Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Dear Sir/Madam. Dear Sir/Madam. My Hitachi 42 LDF 30UB Tv is

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam.
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Dear Sir/Madam.
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Dear Sir/Madam. My Hitachi 42 LDF 30UB Tv is taking 15 to 20 mintis to come on when I turn it on. I should be most grateful for your advice on the matter
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Dear Sir/Madam. My Hitachi 42 LDF 30UB Tv is taking 15 to 20 mintis to come on when I turn it on. I should be most grateful for your advice on the matter Best regards
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes
JA: How long has this been an issue with your 30UB? What happened right before this?
Customer: 2 to 3 month now
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That all thank you.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 12 days ago.

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 12 days ago.

I'm sorry you're having problems and will try my best to help. Offhand these symptoms point to an internal hardware fault occurring in the Hitachi which in most cases ultimately requires repairs.

However it's worth it to try a hard reset, as sometimes the processor in the TV can simply have locked up.

The first thing you would try, is disconnect the set from power, then press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote), for 10 seconds and release. Then plug the set back in, and also check that the power cord is connected tight at the TV as well. Press power once, and see if the set powers up and functions normally. Try this procedure up to 2 times, and please let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hitachi 42LDF30UB TV
Expert:  Aric replied 12 days ago.

Are you able to see my reply above?

Expert:  Aric replied 12 days ago.

Are you still having problems after trying those steps? If so, how old is the TV then please?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
ok
Expert:  Aric replied 12 days ago.

I'm not sure what the ok is in regards to. I've posted steps above and also requested information. Simply reply back if you need help.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Please send me your suggestion to this problem by email
Expert:  Aric replied 12 days ago.