Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot all consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I am looking to buy a Kindle Fire 7 with the sole purpose of

I am looking to buy a Kindle Fire 7 with the sole purpose of transferring my photos from my Windows desktop. I have filed my photos in Explorer by using named folders as dates eg 2019-11 and 2019-10 for November and October 2019.
JA: How old is your Kindle Fire?
Customer: Am I able to have folders on my Fire 7 that can be sorted in this way?
JA: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?
Customer: I do not yet own a Fire. I want to know that it will do what I want it to do before I buy one
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: To confirm if a Mcro-B cable is included in the bundle when purchased

I'm glad to assist you today. Yes, you can transfer folders of your photos from the computer into the Pictures folder on the Kindle Fire, and it will be sorted the same way on the Kindle Fire. Yes, the USB cable for connecting the Kindle Fire to the computer is included.
Please let me know if you have any further question. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
are there clear instructions in the packaging when buying a Fire 7

It only contains the Quick Start Guide, but on the Fire, you can go to Settings > Help > User Guide option, then you can read the full manual on the Fire. Reference:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GSVHEM38SNSZE2HS

You can always get back to me as needed. Do you need anything else today?

Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
that's all thanks

You're welcome. If you need help with anything else, please come back anytime. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,