Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot all consumer electronics devices.
30037186

My kindle has frozen, Its fully charged but I have changed

My kindle has frozen
JA: When did you last charge your Kindle?
Customer: Its fully charged but I have changed Bo
JA: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?
Customer: roadband providers and cannot get in to set up new provider
JA: Anything else you want the E-Reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

I'm sorry about your kindle issue. I'm glad to assist you today. Please try this first: Press and hold the Power on / off button on your Kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

Does that do anything? Is there any power / light? What's showing on your kindle's screen now?
Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Couple of weeks ago, it is fully charged but I have just changed broadband provider and was trying to change the kindle over when it just froze and I can do nothing.

What happens when you press and hold the Power on / off button hard on your kindle for about 45 seconds? What's showing on your kindle's screen now?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have tried many time to re-boot it but never for so long p that worked and I am now back in my Kindle, so thank you very much - another lesson learned !

You're very welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back anytime. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,