Cameron
Cameron, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner/Photographer at Cam Roda Creativita
106661857

Trying to watch Man Utd game but coming up Service-ERROR

Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: FIRE TV STICK
Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: SAMSUNG AM ABLE TO GET OTHER FILMS ECT
Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: EVERY THING ELSE WORKS JUST NOT FOOTBALL
Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?
Customer: ITs new.
Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no ta

Hi there, my name is Cam & I’m a tech expert here with JustAnswer. I just came across your issue and want to help you try and find a solution!

This issue is with your Amazon Fire Stick, not your TV...correct?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Yes it’s a new fire stick . It needed to upgrade which it did . Can get other matches but not Man Utd

Unfortunately I've talked to 10 different people with this same issue yesterday and today. This is the first week of PL football on Amazon and they have had some issues with the games being shown on Fire Sticks specifically. They have no been able to fix this yet and it's likely a bug they will have to work through for the future, but don't have a solution right now. The best way is to try watching on Amazon Prime on your smartphone or computer for now until they solve the issue in the next week or two.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Why can l get the other matches?

I'm not sure, like I said this is an Amazon issue and they haven't said or fixed anything yet. I imagine they'll fix it soon cause a lot have the same issue.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok l was sent to you via amazon but don’t want to continue to subscribe but had to fill in card details etched how do l cancel please?

You can cancel easily at www.JustAnswer.com/help!

Customer: replied 7 days ago.

No problem, good luck!