Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 10 years.
23822421

I am having a problem clearing the recordings on my 4ch

Customer Question

Hi. I am having a problem clearing the recordings on my 4ch digital wireless se u
JA: What device are you trying to connect?
Customer: It's a Defender security 4 inch digital model DFKT1/8104JM and would appreciate some assistance in clearing the recordings.
JA: How long have you had your DFKT1?
Customer: My former partner has had the system for a number of years but unfortunately he is not here to show me what to do
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I can delete the single recordings but can't seem to call up Ali
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Continued.... list of multiple recordings. What am I doing wrong
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 21 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 16 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Jeffrey B replied 11 days ago.

Hello, my name is Jeffrey, I'm happy to assist you today with your Defender security 4 inch digital model DFKT1/8104JM, Lets get started!

is there any error message when deleting recordings?

Kind regards,
Jeffrey