Russell H.
Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  7+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a payment of £11.97 on my bank statement for today 13

Customer Question

I have a payment of £11.97 on my bank statement for today 13 Jan to amazon market place and I didn't buy anything
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Don't know didn't buy anything
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried getting amazon marke place but nothing on there that helps
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Amazon order question.

I advise you to use the Amazon.com website, after signing in to your Amazon account (if not signed into it already) to deal with this problem.

First, you may go to

www.amazon.com

in a web browser. Go at the upper right to Orders & Returns. The order will be shown there. You may select to cancel it, order it refunded, report it, and so forth, from there.

Now, if you want to also be sure your account is secure in the future, I also suggest that you might want to change your Amazon.com account's password: preferably to something that is not any single word, in case it might be guessed and hacked into.

I hope that this advice helps!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It says thatI have not ordered anything in the last 6 months
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Don't see why I should pay

I see. Then it might be a good idea to get in touch with the bank that supports your Amazon Marketplace, and see where the item was shipped, and/or cancel or stop payment on the order (if it is not too late to do so.)

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have been on to the bank and they have canceled the payment and sending a new card

A-OK. Good. I am glad to hear that has been done. Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com, and please have a good evening.