Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Technical expert, from computers to custom home theaters
59725966

I’m busy watching a series on prime and I can’t get onto the

I’m busy watching a series on prime and I can’t get onto the next episode it says “this video is currently unavailable, which is most frustrating please help Thanku
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: On my tv
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: I’ve been watching all day. But now it is saying only season 1 and 2 are available on prime but I had already started watching season 3. How do I go about getting the rest of the seasons as they were available up until an hour ago. You can’t leave me hanging please
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I don’t think it’s a tech problem it is saying that only season 1-2 are available on prime
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?
Customer: The next episode came up on the bottom right had corner saying it would start in so many seconds and I got impatient and pressed on it and then a message came up and I’m not sure what it said but I pushed cancel
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks just that
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
My tv keeps saying internet not connected but I can still watch

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the show (and specific series/episode) you're trying to watch?

Do you have issues with any other shows or apps?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I’ve been watching “a place to call home” and I’ve watched season 1,2,3 and half way through 4 but now it’s saying only season 1 & 2 are on prime and last night I watched a bit of season 6 until I realised I was on the wrong episode, really upset as I was really into the series

Can you try to open an entirely different show or movie on prime please and tell me if those are still working for you?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I’m busy watching a movie at the moment and that’s playing fine

In the meantime, I can tell you as well that this program is not available on prime any longer, after season 3.

This could be because of an expired license, because amazon discontinued it, or they just removed it from the prime free programming.

It does look like you can still get the seasons, but you would have to pay for each individual episode, they are not including those seasons with your prime membership at this point. It is possible they would add it back in the future though.

For example here is a link to purchase season 4: https://amzn.to/2UOVZCt