Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 10 years.
23822421

Why is amazon refusing return of my Kleenex small packets

Customer Question

why is amazon refusing return of my Kleenex small packets bought by mistake? I now bought the boxes I wanted originally, when I tried to return on line I got the mess.: "not returnable, WHY?
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: we have been through this , I said KLEENEX small packets, bought by MISTAKE, amazon said : NOT RETURNABLE" Why? Why?
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: as above, on line as no dispatch note with return label was included in the packet as received
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't want electronic expert, I googled amazon contact chat line, not any electronics, if this was misrouted, could you pls put me through to amazon chat???
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 16 days ago.
  • Hi,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Follow this link please>https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/order-history/?ref_=spr_return_center_yo_lnk_clk

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
issue resolved now by other means pls refund my £5 as promised
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I want my money refunded, & why £16 , I was told £5 ??? Please answer me when the refund is made
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
waiting for your answer when I get my full refund, no need for live phone call you can just tell me here WHEN!!
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
ANSWER PLEASE,WHERE ARE YOU WITH YOUR ANSWER?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
ANSWER,PLEASE I AM WAITING, WHAT IS WRONG? ANSWER!!!!!!!
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
DO I HAVE TO SPREAD ON THE INTERNET HOW UNRELYABLE YOU ARE AND THE PROMISED FULLY REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT NOT ONLY DOES NOT SEEM TO MATERIALISE BUT KEEPS INCREASING? or are you going to keep your promises? It is very easy just not to reply is it not?
I am sorry for any difficulty or confusion. I'm not sure about any of the fees. I only do the tech support. However our service is backed by 100 % guarantee and customer service will be glad to answer any account questions for you. https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok you don’t have an answer for me but where is my refund? You say in your write-up that the deposit is fully refundable. So where is it?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
You don’t need a tel call to tell me when I get my promised refund and why is it £16 when it was promised to be £5. I only had ONE question which I had to keep asking before I finally got a don’t know from you. Where is my money as I got no answer from you? You can say it here no need for tlephone
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 15 days ago.