Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I’m not paying so they have my card details .ive had a

Customer Question

I’m not paying so they have my card details .ive had a kindle for years his is my second addiction - not happy
JA: How long have you had your Kindle?
Customer: 12 years?
JA: What have you tried so far with your Amazon product?
Customer: switching off & it gets stuck . Do I need a new one ?
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just to sort out why I can’t open my new book when told it’s been sent to my library
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Still waiting & also left message on phone .paid£5 - waste of money as still waiting for a response - not good
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Have reluctanted paid
£ 5 & have left a phone message on the after hours number ! Exasperated !!
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 16 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

if its freezing then you can try to do a reset o nthe kindle unit. If its over 12 years old then that means the memory is overloaded, best is to purchase a new one

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you for your help will consider whether I need a new kindle depends on any deals .

You're welcome, Pleasure assisting you.

--

Hope that helps you out today, Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you. Thank you

If needed, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Pleasure assisting you.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I’ve already paid £5 & I’m not paying £16 for this call .i was told I would get £5 refunded.i will speak to amazon tomorrow during normal opening times tomorrow

Ignore the call offer.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Unable to do so as my problem hasn’t been resolved

You said you were going to buy a new kindle