Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B,
Experience:  ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line at Peopleware
72451768

I have deregistered the Firestick and registered again but

I have deregistered the Firestick and registered again but I'm afraid I still cannot download the British programmes. For instance I downloaded BBCIplayer - it downloads it perfectly but when I go to play it, a notice comes up "The App you are looking for could not be found". When I go into Apps, there are a whole lot of Spanish and Italian Apps available but no English ones. The TV is a Panasonic Spanish TV and that is why I am having some difficulty. When I go into Internet or Viera on the handset it says I need an Ethernet cable to join to my modem for other programmes. The TV does not connect to the Amazon Account for the British TV catch up stations. Is there anything I can do or will I only be able to connect to Netflix, Prime or Disney Channel?

Hello, my name is*****'m happy to assist you today with your Amazon FireTVstick 4K, Lets get started!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can we please try the following:

To reset it, press and hold the right and back buttons of your remote at the same time for at least 10 seconds or more. This will initiate the reset process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process. Pro Tip: You can also soft reset or restart your Fire TV Stick using the remote buttons

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
When you say reset do you mean deregister and start again? You say the right and back buttons - are they the two arrows each side of the centre arrow? Sorry to sound stupid but I need to be sure.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
When you say press right and back buttons - are they the two buttons right and left with the two arrows on each?

understood, thank you

this is done on the remote.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
what do you mean by "understood, thank you." I'm asking you a question - please answer my questions.

yes on the remote is a back button + the right arraow.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I'm afraid that didn't work. Are you meaning the left double arrow button and the right double arrow button? Nothing happens if I press these for 10 seconds.

from the settings menu we can also reset the firestick.

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeff

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Sorry but neither suggestions work. I think I have to accept my Spanish TV cannot accept British TV channels on the Firestick. Thank you for your time.

understood, thank you,

I am here almost 24/7, just send me a message if you need me.

Stay healthy.

Kind regards,

Jeff