Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B,
Experience:  ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line at Peopleware
72451768

Why a, Why am I unable to request songs on my Alexa device.

Why a
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Why am I unable to request songs on my Alexa device. I subscribed to Amazon music unlimited for £3.99 ,a month but this was stopped without any explanation. I think there was an issue with my debit card which was recently replaced. I gave Amazon details of my new debit card, name sort code, expiry date and cvv number on the back of the card. Please advise as my Amazon Alexa device is useless to me at the moment.
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've asked my Alexa device to subscribe me but I just seem to be in a permanent loop
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing else thank you
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Amazon Alexa
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
This is ridiculous. I just want Amazon music unlimited which I was paid £3.99 a month for.

Hello, my name is*****'m happy to assist you today with your Alexa, Lets get started!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can we please try the following:

please update the alexa here:http://alexa.amazon.com

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Alexa 2nd generation

Great,

Please click the link on the pc and open the download:https://join.zoho.eu/664842692

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeff