Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 10 years.
23822421

I an Amazon Prime member, what do I need to do in order to

Customer Question

I an Amazon Prime member, what do I need to do in order to watch videos on my tv. My tv has the Amazon Prime
JA: What Amazon model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: I an Amazon Prime member, what do I need to do in order to watch videos on my tv. My tv has the Amazon Prime
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: At the moment I can rent or buy. There is no Prime option
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Amazon? What happened right before this?
Customer: I have not tried to use
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: prime until now. Yes please do connect me if you are able. Thank you
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

Hey there! Welcome to Just Answer, an independent, paid-support site. Sorry to hear you're having problems, my name is ***** ***** I'm going to do everything I can to help you find the information you need. What is the brand and model number of the TV? The model number is ***** on a sticker or plate on the rear of the TV. If there is a product code, version number, or serial number, please let me know what the first 5 to 8 characters are in addition to the model number of the TV.