Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, Technician
Experience:  ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line at Peopleware
72451768

I have a Samsung 850n sound bar I have purchased the rear

I have a Samsung 850n sound bar I have purchased the rear Atmos speakers from the 950n sound bar, the main sound bar units are same except for the inclusion of rear speakers for 950,I take it that I should have no problem pairing with 850n seeing the units are identical
JA: What Samsung model do you have?
Customer: Hw 850n
JA: The Audio/Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Samsung system?
Customer: I haven't tried anything as yet the speakers are in the post to me, there seems to be some confusion on the net saying the units are not comparable but the sound bar 850n and 950n are same except for the inclusion of rears in setting for volume on the 850n it allows rear volume control even though the unit doesn't come with the speakers, so one would take it that 850n and 950n are intact the same sounbar
JA: Anything else you want the Audio/Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope that's it thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can wait thanks

Hello, my name is*****'m happy to assist you today with your Samsung 850n sound bar, Lets get started!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can we please try the following:

try holding the bluetooth button + the power button for 30 seconds.

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Jeffrey B, Technician
Experience: ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line at Peopleware