Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Denon RCD M35DAB. CD does not eject when pressing

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Denon RCD M35DAB. CD does not eject when pressing EJECT button. Instead, it switches off.
JA: What Denon model do you have?
Customer: RCD M35DAB
JA: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?
Customer: Combination of on/off button and eject button.
JA: Anything else you want the Audio/Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Denon. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the Denon (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the Denon, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just after I lodged the request, I unplugged the device and took off the cover to see if there was a jam. This included powering off the device for at least 10 minutes. Manipulated the CD tray and plugged it back in. Tray then opened with the <eject> button and was OK for a number of repeats. It then stopped ejecting again. Unplugged device and played with tray again and now it's OK again, so hopefully the problem is just going to intermittent rather than permanent.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Ok, let me know if the issue returns please