Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I am having problems with two stations but rest fine, SEIKT,

Customer Question

I am having problems with two stations but rest fine
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: SEIKT
JA: What Seiki model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: Doesn't have model number visible but we had set several years
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Problem only on 1 or 2 stations
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Seiki? What happened right before this?
Customer: On and off a few weeks but now worsening
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and any other devices connecting to the TV such as a cable box ect (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV and connecting devices, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please