Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, Technician
Experience:  ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line at Peopleware
72451768

I have a Denon RCD-M40DAB. How do I store selected DAB

Customer Question

I have a Denon RCD-M40DAB. How do I store selected DAB stations in the remote control buttons. The owner manual only refers to FM stations.
JA: What Denon model do you have?
Customer: RCD-M40DAB
JA: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?
Customer: Tuning to a station, pressing 'Enter' on the remote, pressing the button of an empty store and pressing 'enter' again.
JA: Anything else you want the Audio/Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Jeffrey B replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is*****'m happy to assist you today with your Denon RCD-M40DAB, Lets get started!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can we please try the following:

Place this unit in Standby mode. Next, while pressing and holding the SOURCE button, press and hold the button for 3 seconds.

“INITIALIZE” is displayed.

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey