Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, Technician
Experience:  ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line at Peopleware
72451768

Many years ago I buy home cinema denon RCD-M39DAB that time

Customer Question

Hello Pearl many years ago I buy home cinema denon RCD-M39DAB that time work very amazingly and I able to connect practically to all of my devices. After sometime I stop using it for several years and put in storage. Now whenI decide to use again In cannot connect at all to any deives and even use is dosen't recognising any diverse which I try to connect
JA: What Denon model do you have?
Customer: RCD-M39DAB
JA: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?
Customer: try Mac iPod,
JA: Anything else you want the Audio/Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: usually now I have different devices
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Jeffrey B replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is*****'m happy to assist you today with your denon RCD-M39DAB, Lets get started!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can we please try the following:

Place this unit in Standby mode. Next, while pressing and holding the SOURCE button, press and hold the button for 3 seconds.

“INITIALIZE” is displayed.

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey