Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I recently unplugged my Amazon Echo Plus to enable shelf

Customer Question

I recently unplugged my Amazon Echo Plus to enable shelf cleaning. When I plugged it back in, nothing happened. No lights came on and it would not respond.
JA: What device is not powering up?
Customer: Echo Plus
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: model no L9D29R
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: leaving for several minutes and plugging back in, pressing volume controls.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Echo. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the Echo (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the Echo, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please