Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, Technician
Experience:  ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line at Peopleware
72451768

I have a kwm1900 wireless microphone and a djm450 mixer can

Customer Question

I have a kwm1900 wireless microphone and a djm450 mixer can I connect them. I can't at the moment and don't know if compatible. If not what are my options for wireless mic for the djm460?
JA: How long have you had your DJM460?
Customer: Pioneer djm 450
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Put the receiver in the back of my djm and both receiver and mic go green but when I go to talk its pure noise
JA: Who makes your speaker or sound system?
Customer: Its bedroom I use dm 50 pioneer speakers and its connected to adbx 231 graphic eq and that's connected to my laptop which is connected to my djm thats connected to my1210s
JA: What have you tried so far with your Pioneer system?
Customer: I told you
JA: Anything else you want the Audio/Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Jeffrey B replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is*****'m happy to assist you today with your djm450 mixer , Lets get started!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can we please try the following:

please install the drivers and firmware here:https://www.pioneerdj.com/en/support/software/mixer/djm-450/

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey