Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have my wifi number, but i have forgotten my password, so

Customer Question

I have my wifi number, but i have forgotten my password
JA: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?
Customer: so long ago i forgotten
JA: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?
Customer: i am using my computer at the moment. I have just bought a Kindle and am trying to get it started
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am 83 years old so i am not sure what you mean else you would want to know. I just want my new Kindle connected to start reading. Thank you
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

The password ***** the wifi network you will see on the wifi router itself. This is normally printer as wireless security key or similar.

Let me know if you cannot find it please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I have found it.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome