Cameron
Cameron, Customer Service
Experience:  Tech Business Owner/Photographer
106661857

Have a smart TV and account with Amazon prime. As of

Customer Question

My name is***** have a smart TV and account with Amazon prime. As of yesterday cannot get Amazon TV on TV. Done everything required and still no TV
JA: What Amazon model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: Samsung TV
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Alexa is working, also sky with all films
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Amazon? What happened right before this?
Customer: Since yesterday afternoon
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cameron replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, my name is Cam & I’m a tech expert here with JustAnswer. I know these kinds of things can be really frustrating, but I just came across your issue and want to help you try and find a solution! I’m reviewing the information you’ve given me now!

Expert:  Cameron replied 1 year ago.

If you're having trouble connecting to one of your apps but not all of the apps on your Smart TV/streaming device, here are some possibilities and steps to follow:

1) I know it sounds quite simple here, but have you tried unplugging it here for 10 minutes or so? Unplugging the TV for 10-15 minutes can initiate a 'power cycle' which can often fix these type of issues with a TV.
2) If this doesn't work, power the TV off and unplug the WIFI router for 3 minutes, then plug it back in for 3 minutes and turn the TV back on to try again.
3) If #1 & #2 don't work, try signing out of your account of the app that's giving you issues, then try signing back in.

4) If all else fails, if your TV/device allows you to download apps, try deleting the app that's giving you issues and then re-download it and try all over again.

5) Try updating the firmware of the Smart TV or streaming device.