Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Why can I not get amazon prime free, Itype my email in ie

Customer Question

Why can I not get amazon prime free, Itype my email in ie denden135 135 @ icloud.com
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: Wlfi ok from here recently installed .Amazon keeps rejecting my email denden135 a icloud .com .Ihave been a customer a long time ago. Help
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: no I reside at The Royal Hospital Chelsea The Chelsea pensioners Home for xSoldiers. I use 2 email s ie ewalker1930 &[email protected] icloud.com.my age is90 & All I want is amazon prime .A U.K. phone no word help
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No please accept my sincere thanks for your help A happy xTommy
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

You can get Prime as a trial for 30 days free. You need to head over this link to sign up for the trial - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201910190

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.