Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B,
Experience:  ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line at Peopleware
72451768

Can I get my denon speakers to all play at the same time in

Customer Question

Hello, can I get my denon speakers to all play at the same time in different rooms?
JA: What Denon model do you have?
Customer: i have a 350; 250 and 150 and want them all to play in different rooms but the same music
JA: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?
Customer: nothing other than setting them up and when I turn the others on in the other rooms the one that was playing stops
JA: Anything else you want the Audio/Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no. Thank you
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Jeffrey B replied 12 days ago.

Hello, my name is*****'m happy to assist you today with your denon speakers, Lets get started!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can we please try the following:

Try powering off the denon speakers, pull the power cable out of the denon speakers, wait for 1 minute, then put the power cable back in. After this try again.

What is the model?

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey