Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

How to quickly unlock handhelld M&S Pass showing Fail 7, M&S

Customer Question

How to quickly unlock handhelld M&S Pass showing Fail 7
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: M&S Pass
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: OneSpan
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: What it said on internet press green button quickly to enter a code but it stayed saying FAIL 7
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 15 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

If we have a valid mobile phone number for you, you can activate your Digital M&S PASS immediately by following the instructions on the M&S Banking App.

If you want a physical M&S PASS and have asked for it to be delivered by post, please allow at least 7 working days to receive it.

More info - https://bank.marksandspencer.com/internet-banking/ms-pass/troubleshooting/

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

-----------------