Hi there, my name is Cameron & I’m a tech expert here with JustAnswer, an independent, paid support website. I know these kinds of things can be really frustrating and I’m sorry you have to deal with this, but I just came across your issue and want to help you try and find a solution! I’m reviewing the information you’ve given me now!
IMPORTANT NOTE: I ask that if you would like to provide a rating after this interaction, that this rating you give reflects my customer service only. If something outside of my service makes you unhappy, please don’t give a poor rating to me, as it reflects my service. Instead, please let me know what you’re unhappy with & I will make sure to provide the suggestion to those above me. Thanks so much for this in advance!
It just sounds to me like your TV has somehow lost the connection it had with your WIFI in your home, this can happen from time to time for little to no reason and is not normally an indicator of serious issues. You will need to go into the TV's network settings and reconnect the TV to your Home WIFI network using the home WIFI network password. Make sure you enter the correct upper and lower case letters here, along with the correct symbols if there are any.
If that doesn't do the trick, please follow along with these steps:
1) I know it sounds quite simple here, but have you tried unplugging it here for 10 minutes or so? Unplugging the TV for 10-15 minutes can initiate a 'power cycle' which can often fix these type of issues with a TV.
2) If this doesn't work, power the TV off and unplug the WIFI router for 3 minutes, then plug it back in for 3 minutes and turn the TV back on to try again.
3. You will need to go into the TV's network settings and reconnect the TV to your Home WIFI network using the home WIFI network password. Make sure you enter the correct upper and lower case letters here, along with the correct symbols if there are any.
4) Try updating the firmware of the Smart TV or streaming device.
5) Try a 'Factory Reset' on your TV to start from scratch, then try reconnecting
I hope this works for you, please let me know how I can help more! We will solve this together! :) If you message back & I don’t reply, please don’t worry I will respond with valuable info as soon as possible. Thanks!