Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot all consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I have forgotten my amazon account details and am trying to

i have forgotten my amazon account details and am trying to register my new kindle
JA: How long have you had your Kindle?
Customer: i have had my old one for a number of years but received my new one as a birthday present yesterday
JA: What have you tried so far with your Amazon product?
Customer: i have tried my account email address but cannot remember the passport so am told to go to this site for assistance
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on both my computer and my phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no as long as i get the details to register my new kindle

I'm sorry about your Amazon account password ***** I'm glad to assist you today. For fixing your Amazon account password, please click on the website below:

https://www.amazon.com/myk

- There, enter the email address associated with your Amazon account, then click on Continue. Then click on the "Forgot your password" option there. Then click on Continue and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Amazon account password.

- (Note: If the above website does not work, please try at the website https://www.amazon.com/password ).

Please let me know if there is any error or message. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thanks all is now Ok

You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top right of this page, then click on Submit on the right. Take care! Thank you very much,