Cameron
Cameron, Customer Service
Experience:  Tech Business Owner/Photographer
106661857

Have been watching master chef Australia 2017 up to episode

Customer Question

Hi have been watching master chef Australia 2017 up to episode 38 have gone to 39 but it will not play,can you hope
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: samsung smart tv50” not sure of model
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: have tried other programs on amazon video and they’re ok am currently viewing BBQ Pitmasters
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no this is our only probs, thanks
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi it’s sorted thanks
Waited 35 mins and still had no contact whatsoever!!!!!!
Expert:  Cameron replied 8 days ago.
Hi there, my name is Cameron & I’m a tech expert here with JustAnswer, an independent, paid support website. I know these kinds of things can be really frustrating and I’m sorry you have to deal with this, but I just came across your issue and want to help you as best as I possibly can to try and find a solution! Making sure we can find the best solution or steps forward for you here are my top priorities and I’m reviewing the information you’ve given me now!IMPORTANT NOTE: I ask that if you would like to provide a rating after this interaction, that this rating you give reflects my customer service only. If something outside of my service makes you unhappy, please don’t give a poor rating to me, as it reflects my service. Instead, please let me know what you’re unhappy with & I will make sure to provide the suggestion to those above me. Thanks so much for this in advance!I know it sounds quite simple here, but I recommend this as a first step always. Have you tried unplugging the TV for 10-15 minutes can initiate a 'power cycle' which can often fix these type of issues with a TV. Be sure to press & hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote) for 10 full seconds while the set is unplugged, then release the power button and wait the 10-15 minutes as I said. During that time I would double check all the cable connections for devices connected to your TV, especially for the cable/satellite box if you have one connected here, unplug those connections and plug them all back in securely. Also unplug all devices from power while you have the TV unplugged. Then plug everything back in and try to navigate again.