Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Technical expert, from computers to custom home theaters
59725966

I purchased a Denon ceol internet sound system 12 months ago

Customer Question

Hi. I purchased a Denon ceol internet sound system 12 months ago and have enjoyed listening to various radio stations from around the world . However the system I assume has just had a automatic update and know we only have a choice of 3 European areas England, Cyprus and Germany compared to 20 plus that we had. One station in particular DARIK NOSTALGIC a Bulgarian radio station I can receive using my and my wife's mobile phones both our lap tops and i pad whilst being connected to the same internet server.How do I get the Denon to do what it did when I purchased it and if that cannot be done how do I go about returning it for my money back as it is no longer fit for the purpose in which I bought it for ??? Thank you for your assistance in this manner . Graham
JA: You can email***@******.***. If you have questions about your order, please contact our customer service team at 1-***-***-****, available from 6:00am to 9:00pm PST. They're always glad to help! Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your laptop?
Customer: I bought this product about 9 months ago - why can I now only receive the 3 European areas and no longer the very many European channels I was able to connect to until only last week. From search location, select Europe and it only comes up with Germany, Cyprus or the UK?? why is this when previously I could connect to a larger amount of European countries has Denon done some sort of software update that now prevents me from connecting to them?
JA: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?
Customer: How will that affect the Denon connection when I am able to obtain the internet radio stations via my Denon for Germany, Cyprus and the uk? just for the record the lights on the router is a constant blue as it always is.
JA: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks - Laptop technician!?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  Nathan replied 15 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the model number of your denon?

Expert:  Nathan replied 11 days ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

I haven't heard back with the details needed to get into specifics,

but if you still need help I can give you some general info to get you started.

Please unplug power to your unit, for a minimum of 5 minutes.

Replug, wait 5 more for it to start back up, and see how it works from there.

Nathan