Steve G.
Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company.
329447

I have just purchased a new Kindle Fire 7" 32GB. My old one

I have just purchased a new Kindle Fire 7" 32GB. My old one was at least 9 years old. My existing books have transferred from my account and I have purchase one new one. So far so good, but, there are so many applications within it and I really need an easy to follow guide. Several things have happened, such as highlighting a passage of text without my knowing what I did or inadvertently touched.
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: Where do I go, where do I start?
JA: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your software?
Customer: Not much more than reading
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How to bring up a menu, the significance of the arrow, circle and square at the foot of the page

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I am one of the Kindle experts here. I am in Maryland and have been assisting customers like yourself on this site since 2005.

It is my pleasure to assist you today and I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing some difficulties.

I have attached the user manual to this post. Please download it and let me know if you have any questions.

Steve

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No thanks. I understood the Service was free during the trial period. I feel that Global multi national companies operating on line are somewhat duplicitous in not revealing what they are selling. No problem with you Steve, nothing personal but Amazon, Microsoft etc take undue unfair advantage, particularly of people like me who are not really computer literate or savvy. Have a nice day.