Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a hitachi Tv. And there is some internet connectivity

I have a hitachi Tv. And there is some internet connectivity issue. When I go on settings and press “network” , it says “the menu is not available” & doesn’t allow me to proceed in the tab further to disconnect and reconnect with other connections
JA: What Hitachi model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: Hitachi 55 Inch 55HK25T74U Smart 4K LED TV Just a week old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: no just this particular tab
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Hitachi? What happened right before this?
Customer: it just happened
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
How long do you think I’ll get a response in?!

Hello, my name is***** am one of the JustAnswer.com techs who is going to help you today
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with TV

Please go to Installation Menu Contents and select Fist Time Installation and press OK, this step will reset the Tv to default settings to get the initial setup on the screen, go thru it and make a fresh wifi internet connection

Please reply back with the result

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you so much. It worked. However, I’d like to know why this happened and every time this happens, would I have to do this fresh initial set - up?

Excellent, glad to know it worked, it was the TV internal software glitch, and hopefully it won't happen again
Have a nice time
Hope I've earned a top-notch rating from you, and that you could find the time to note that when the assessment comes your way