Cameron
Cameron, Customer Service
Experience:  Tech Business Owner/Photographer
106661857

I did what was asked me, nothing changed

Customer Question

Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cameron replied 9 days ago.

Hi there, my name is Cameron & I’m a tech expert here with JustAnswer, an independent, paid support website. I know these kinds of things can be really frustrating and I’m sorry you have to deal with this, but I just came across your issue and want to help you as best as I possibly can to try and find a solution! Making sure we can find the best solution or steps forward for you here are my top priorities and I’m reviewing the information you’ve given me now!

IMPORTANT NOTE: I ask that if you would like to provide a rating after this interaction, that this rating you give reflects my customer service only. If something outside of my service makes you unhappy, please don’t give a poor rating to me, as it reflects my service. Instead, please let me know what you’re unhappy with & I will make sure to provide the suggestion to those above me. Thanks so much for this in advance!

As I said above, I’m very sorry to hear about your issue. I hope we can find a solution here for you!

The thing is that normally, no matter the brand, the TV not powering on, powering on and off on its own, or with a light blinking on the TV is never a good sign. This usually happens for TV's that have some type of internal error causing issues that will not allow the TV to function as it should. It could be related to any of the control boards in the TV, most likely is the T-Con board or power board, which are the most common issues, but also could be a couple other things. I think it will require some type of consultation/repair from a professional if this is the case.