Cameron
Cameron, Customer Service
Experience:  Tech Business Owner/Photographer
106661857

I can’t sign on to my show 5, Alexa show5, today, it keeps

Customer Question

I can’t sign on to my show 5
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: Alexa show5
JA: How long have you had your SHOW5?
Customer: today
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: it keeps saying it doesn’t recognise my account
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can’t get passed this
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Alexa show5
Expert:  Cameron replied 10 days ago.

Hi there, my name is Cameron & I’m a tech expert here with JustAnswer, an independent, paid support website. I know these kinds of things can be really frustrating and I’m sorry you have to deal with this, but I just came across your issue and want to help you as best as I possibly can to try and find a solution! Making sure we can find the best solution or steps forward for you here are my top priorities and I’m reviewing the information you’ve given me now!

IMPORTANT NOTE: I ask that if you would like to provide a rating after this interaction, that this rating you give reflects my customer service only. If something outside of my service makes you unhappy, please don’t give a poor rating to me, as it reflects my service. Instead, please let me know what you’re unhappy with & I will make sure to provide the suggestion to those above me. Thanks so much for this in advance!

As I said above, I’m very sorry to hear about your issue. I hope we can find a solution here for you!

I know it sounds quite simple here, but I recommend this as a first step always. Have you tried unplugging or powering it off here for 10 minutes or so? Unplugging/powering off the Alexa-powered device for 10-15 minutes can initiate a 'power cycle' which can often fix these type of issues. Be sure to press & hold the power button on the device itself (not the remote) for 10 full seconds while the set is unplugged/powered off, then release the power button and wait the 10-15 minutes as I said and then power the device back on and try to navigate again.